[Logo] Teacher's Corner
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Embed on movie  XML
Forum Index » Questions and Answers
Author Message
tbasaraba


Joined: 09/02/2014 17:00:35
Messages: 2
Offline

Does anyone know how I can embed this into iMovie?
EvaDiep

[Avatar]

Joined: 04/06/2012 17:57:22
Messages: 76
Offline

Hi there,

You'll have to save your Voki as a video first! Check out this blog post for instructions:
http://blog.voki.com/2011/03/28/voki-tip-of-the-week-save-your-voki-as-a-video-file/

Eva
The Voki Team
akikumar*


Joined: 08/08/2016 06:04:57
Messages: 1
Offline

Screencasts have become the rage for authors and trainers trying to share information on the Web with readers. Recently, I decided to try my hand at creating and publishing these QuickTime movies. Although you might think that the hardest part is getting the content recorded, for me the bigger problem was putting the file online in a way that made it easy for my blog’s readers to view the content when they wanted it—not have it display automatically. Although I’d done this before with success, I’d simply forgotten how. (Age plays cruel jokes on people.)

This article is written not just for you, but for me. I’ve researched and experimented with the technique. Now I’m putting it down in writing so I don’t forget again.

I should mention here that if you’re interested in video podcasting, I’ve already written up instructions for doing that. You can find those instructions at This article tackles embedding QuickTime content on a Web page or post—not linking to it.

Step 1: Create the Movie Content
These instructions work with all kinds of QuickTime movie content—not just screencasts. So you can use your camcorder to capture video, massage it in iMovie, and save it out as a QuickTime movie. Or you can create a QuickTime VR panorama of still images. Or use your iSight or other WebCam to create a timelapse movie Or do what I did: use a little software program called IShowU to record your Mac’s screen as you narrate a task.

However you start, you want to end up with a QuickTime movie sized to fit in the Web page you want to place it in. Size is important for two reasons:

Smaller movies generally have smaller files. That means they’ll download more quickly from your site’s server to the people who want to see them. This is convenient for them and also reduces your bandwidth usage, which could save you money if the movie gets popular.
If the movie’s dimensions are wider than the space allotted for content on the Web page, the movie simply won’t fit on the page. The result can be unattractive, to say the least.
My movie’s dimensions were 307 x 230. (That’s roughly 40% of the size I created it at: 1024 x 768.) These dimensions are important, so be sure you know them. If you don’t know them, you can find them in the Info window for the QuickTime movie file. Select the file in the Finder, choose File > Get info, and display the More Info area. Figure 1 shows the Info window for my little movie.


The Info window for a QuickTime movie provides lots of information, including the dimensions, duration, and file size.

And if you’re thinking that it might be a lot easier to simply upload the movie to YouTube and then embed a link to it; well, that is an option. But if you have quality video to share, YouTube’s compression schemes are very likely to make it a blurry mess. (YouTube is great for sharing video of your office Christmas party, but not well suited to screencasts.)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/08/2016 06:15:50


sms marketing
[WWW]
maxfemmepas


Joined: 26/08/2016 02:24:23
Messages: 4
Offline

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And nike air max femme pas cher he actually bought me lunch nike air max thea femme because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
thelukejohns


Joined: 19/08/2016 19:41:53
Messages: 5
Offline

Hi there
[WWW]
johnlimsy


Joined: 13/10/2016 12:14:03
Messages: 5
Offline

akikumar* wrote:Screencasts have become the rage for authors and trainers trying to share information on the Web with readers. Recently, I decided to try my hand at creating and publishing these QuickTime movies. Although you might think that the hardest part is getting the content recorded, for me the bigger problem was putting the file online in a way that made it easy for my blog’s readers to view the content when they wanted it—not have it display automatically. Although I’d done this before with success, I’d simply forgotten how. (Age plays cruel jokes on people.)

This article is written not just for you, but for me. I’ve researched and experimented with the technique. Now I’m putting it down in writing so I don’t forget again.

I should mention here that if you’re interested in video podcasting, I’ve already written up instructions for doing that. You can find those instructions at This article tackles embedding QuickTime content on a Web page or post—not linking to it.

Step 1: Create the Movie Content
These instructions work with all kinds of QuickTime movie content—not just screencasts. So you can use your camcorder to capture video, massage it in iMovie, and save it out as a QuickTime movie. Or you can create a QuickTime VR panorama of still images. Or use your iSight or other WebCam to create a timelapse movie Or do what I did: use a little software program called IShowU to record your Mac’s screen as you narrate a task.

However you start, you want to end up with a QuickTime movie sized to fit in the Web page you want to place it in. Size is important for two reasons:

Smaller movies generally have smaller files. That means they’ll download more quickly from your site’s server to the people who want to see them. This is convenient for them and also reduces your bandwidth usage, which could save you money if the movie gets popular.
If the movie’s dimensions are wider than the space allotted for content on the Web page, the movie simply won’t fit on the page. The result can be unattractive, to say the least.
My movie’s dimensions were 307 x 230. (That’s roughly 40% of the size I created it at: 1024 x 768.) These dimensions are important, so be sure you know them. If you don’t know them, you can find them in the Info window for the QuickTime movie file. Select the file in the Finder, choose File > Get info, and display the More Info area. Figure 1 shows the Info window for my little movie.


The Info window for a QuickTime movie provides lots of information, including the dimensions, duration, and file size.

And if you’re thinking that it might be a lot easier to simply upload the movie to YouTube and then embed a link to it; well, that is an option. But if you have quality video to share, YouTube’s compression schemes are very likely to make it a blurry mess. (YouTube is great for sharing video of your office Christmas party, but not well suited to screencasts.)


I do not use MacOS but feel like to understand more something good when reading this explanation.

http://xranker360-review.com
[WWW]
sarvyoga


Joined: 05/12/2016 00:10:48
Messages: 1
Offline

http://sarvyoga.com
a Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline, a part of which, including breath control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, is widely practised for health and relaxation.
http://www.sarvyoga.com/yoga-teacher-training-india
[WWW]
TamannahBhatiya


Joined: 27/12/2016 01:32:42
Messages: 1
Offline

sarvyoga wrote:http://sarvyoga.com
a Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline, a part of which, including breath control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, is widely practised for health and relaxation.
http://www.sarvyoga.com/yoga-teacher-training-india


Christmas or Christmas Day is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it is prepared for by the season of Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide,which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on Twelfth Night in some traditions, Christmastide includes an Octave.Christmas Day is a public holiday in many of the world's nations is celebrated culturally by a large number of non-Christian people.most Christians celebrate Christmas on the date of December 25 in the Gregorian calendar, which is also the calendar in near-universal use in the secular world.

2017 wishes
[WWW]
motbuocchan


Joined: 16/03/2017 05:59:49
Messages: 7
Offline

johnlimsy wrote:
akikumar* wrote:Screencasts have become the rage for authors and trainers trying to share information on the Web with readers. Recently, I decided to try my hand at creating and publishing these QuickTime movies. Although you might think that the hardest part is getting the content recorded, for me the bigger problem was putting the file online in a way that made it easy for my blog’s readers to view the content when they wanted it—not have it display automatically. Although I’d done this before with success, I’d simply forgotten how. (Age plays cruel jokes on people.)

This article is written not just for you, but for me. I’ve researched and experimented with the technique. Now I’m putting it down in writing so I don’t forget again.

I should mention here that if you’re interested in video podcasting, I’ve already written up instructions for doing that. You can find those instructions at This article tackles embedding QuickTime content on a Web page or post—not linking to it.

Step 1: Create the Movie Content
These instructions work with all kinds of QuickTime movie content—not just screencasts. So you can use your camcorder to capture video, massage it in iMovie, and save it out as a QuickTime movie. Or you can create a QuickTime VR panorama of still images. Or use your iSight or other WebCam to create a timelapse movie Or do what I did: use a little software program called IShowU to record your Mac’s screen as you narrate a task.

However you start, you want to end up with a QuickTime movie sized to fit in the Web page you want to place it in. Size is important for two reasons:

Smaller movies generally have smaller files. That means they’ll download more quickly from your site’s server to the people who want to see them. This is convenient for them and also reduces your bandwidth usage, which could save you money if the movie gets popular.
If the movie’s dimensions are wider than the space allotted for content on the Web page, the movie simply won’t fit on the page. The result can be unattractive, to say the least.
My movie’s dimensions were 307 x 230. (That’s roughly 40% of the size I created it at: 1024 x 768.) These dimensions are important, so be sure you know them. If you don’t know them, you can find them in the Info window for the QuickTime movie file. Select the file in the Finder, choose File > Get info, and display the More Info area. Figure 1 shows the Info window for my little movie.


The Info window for a QuickTime movie provides lots of information, including the dimensions, duration, and file size.

And if you’re thinking that it might be a lot easier to simply upload the movie to YouTube and then embed a link to it; well, that is an option. But if you have quality video to share, YouTube’s compression schemes are very likely to make it a blurry mess. (YouTube is great for sharing video of your office Christmas party, but not well suited to screencasts.)


I do not use MacOS but feel like to understand more something good when reading this explanation.

me too

sua may bom nuoc
click view more http://suamaybom.vn/
AliciaHumba

[Avatar]

Joined: 17/03/2017 10:34:07
Messages: 1
Offline

I have some problem. Thanks

http://gtavmoney.online
[WWW]
leotran


Joined: 11/04/2017 05:54:01
Messages: 4
Offline

Great, I can solve this problem by myself now. Thanks a lot!

giay nike
giay adidas
[WWW]
nha_luoi_trong_rau

[Avatar]

Joined: 25/04/2017 05:22:26
Messages: 3
Offline

EvaDiep wrote:Hi there,

You'll have to save your Voki as a video first! Check out this blog post for instructions:
http://blog.voki.com/2011/03/28/voki-tip-of-the-week-save-your-voki-as-a-video-file/


Thank EvaDiep!

+ Mô hình nhà màng, nhà luoi trong rau sach tiên tien.
+ Hoc thiet ke website
[WWW]
banxungdang

[Avatar]

Joined: 20/04/2017 07:25:58
Messages: 13
Location: 551 lê v?n kh??ng , hi?p thành , qu?n 12 , h? chí minh
Offline

voki là 1 website t?t nh?t hi? nay

http://banxungdang.com
[WWW]
kietpro_90


Joined: 08/05/2017 03:24:22
Messages: 1
Location: https://www.nhaxinhcenter.com
Offline

Thanks akikumar

@nha xinh
@biet thu dep
@thiet ke nha

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 08/05/2017 04:16:31


nha xinh hcm | nha xinh | biet thu dep hcm | mau biet thu dep
[WWW] [Yahoo!] [MSN]
bahubali


Joined: 12/05/2017 12:03:31
Messages: 1
Offline

thnaks for share this amazing post ... http://gtasanandreasapkdownload.com
[WWW]
 
Forum Index » Questions and Answers
Go to:   
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team